Part 2: Another Paolo Bediones video scandal circulates online

After the leakage of his first video scandal, TV5 executive and news anchor Paolo Bediones was again dragged into the world of controversy as an another sextape of him was erupted online just today, August 15, 2014.



The video was allegedly the continuation of the first one which drew so much attention courtesy of the curious netizens around the web. It is now dubbed as the "Part 2" of the TV host's series of scandals.

According to reports, the video was uploaded on YouTube by a certain user handle "FunStuff." It was about 2 minutes and 16 seconds long, and it was a bit blurry. And as expected, it was then removed after an hour due to its sexual content.

Apparently, the girl involved on the second video was the "same girl" from the earlier one. The true identity of the girl is still in search as of the moment, however, rumors suggest that the girl was either Angel Gutierrez or China Roces, both are models.

It looks like the earlier reports about the blackmailing of Bediones might be came true, wherein the suspects threatened the TV host that they will release his other video scandals (Part 2 & 3) if he failed to respond and comply with their demands.

Later last month, Bediones sought the help of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) to stop the spreading of his video scandals. And on his social media account, he posted a photo about the matter with a caption: "At the PNP Anti-CyberCrime Division. Investigation has begun. Please help me put a stop to this. Thank you." Apparently, the photo seemed to be a document of the blackmail attempt.


As the investigation progresses, authorities revealed that the suspects are the computer technicians who repaired Bediones' laptop. 

The suspects are now being searched.

Watch: Marian Rivera engaged to Dingdong Dantes on TV

It's official!

After so long years of being in a relationship, Kapuso prime actor and actress, Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera, are now engaged!

The engagement was made on national TV via the actress' weekend primetime show on GMA Network entitled "Marian" on Saturday, August 9, 2014.

It was a tear-jerking moment for the couple especially to the "DongYan" fans out there who were watching the unforgettable event.


During the show, Dingdong said, "May isang bagay na malinaw sa’kin... is that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Kaya ngayon, saksi ang mga mahal natin sa buhay, gusto kong ipagsigawan sa buong mundo, na ikaw ang sagot sa aking mga dasal."

Then after a moment, he brought an engagement ring. While teary-eyed, the actor said, "That’s why tonight, I offer you this gift, on your birthday, something that’s beyond any material thing or tangible one, but I offer you myself, my love, today and all the days of my life. Please, Marian, will you be my wife?"

An emotional yet overjoyed Marian accepted his offer. Then after, she introduced him as her "fiancée."

Watch the video below.




Meanwhile, the wedding date is not yet announced as of the moment.

Is Angel Gutierrez the girl on Paolo Bediones video scandal?

An alleged professional model named Angel Gutierrez is said to be the unknown girl on the very scandalous sex video of TV host/executive Paolo Bediones, this time, according to reports.

Sources say that Gutierrez was really the woman on the video due to some similarities of her and the woman involved.

In fact, on popular social networking site Facebook.com, a netizen posted a photo collage of her to add proof of her similarities with the mysterious girl. See it below.


Additional sources also revealed that Gutierrez alleged social media accounts where put in private mode, some others where deleted. That's after her name was linked to Paolo Bediones scandal.

Previous names who were dragged into the controversy are Helen Grace Garbo Gonzalez and Michaela Monteverde of the former girl group Baywalk Bodies, and FHM model/TV personality China Roces.

As of posting, the true identity of the girl has yet to be confirmed.

Paolo Bediones back to work amid video scandal leakage

Kapatid TV host/News Anchor Paolo Bediones recently went back to work on TV5's late night newscast "Aksyon Tonite" together with Cheryl Cosim despite his viral video scandal.


On his Instagram account, he posted a photo captioning, "Getting ready for Aksyon Tonite. I am truly blessed to have a family like mine. Solid friends around me and supporters who are there no matter what. Overwhelming love. Life goes on. On air in a bit."



TV5 management earlier made a statement about Bediones' leaked private video. The network didn't turned down the TV host amidst the controversy. In fact, TV5 still in support with Bediones despite the matter.

(Related Article: Alleged Paolo Bediones sex video scandal goes viral online (hot topic))

Over the weekend, the scandalous video gone viral and up to now it continues to swirl online for the reason that many netizens are eager to watch it and curious to know if the involved guy is really the news anchor. Some also wanted for the link of the full video in order to download and be used in wrong purposes.

Netizens also were intrigued about the identity of the girl involved. Some speculations suggest that the woman was identified as China Roces, a TV personality and FHM model. However, Roces had already recently made a statement through Mo Twister's radio program on Magic 89.9 entitled "Good Times With Mo", wherein she insisted that she wasn't the girl on the video. She added that she "fell really bad" about the controversy.

(Related Article: China Roces: The woman on Paolo Bediones video scandal? (Photos, profile, background))

Some names were also dragged into Bediones' video scandal. Among of them were Helen Grace Garbo Gonzalez and Michaela Monteverde of female group Baywalk Bodies.

As of posting, the real identity of the girl has to be determined.

Fans still in full support

Despite Paolo Bediones' most controversial issue to date, his fans all over the web still in support with him. See some of their social media posts below.

Siguro hindi naman mawawala respeto ko kay Paolo Bediones. Magaling pa rin siya journalist. Natamaan lang talaga siya ng hindi inaaasahan :)
- via ren_gineer on Twitter


Ive seen the video and no doubt, it was Paolo Bediones however My support goes to him as he will be scrutinize by the public.
- via rektikano84 on Twitter


I still have a high regard for you! Nobody is perfect. Noone has the right to judge anyone on how they live their lives. Keep moving forward and all the best to you Mr. Bediones.
- via katz_ponz on Instagram

Indeed life goes on. Nothing to be ashamed of, after all it wasn't bad and you didn't disappoint @paolobediones �� hehe. Higit sa balita, Aksyon!
-- via deardynes on Instagram

Siguro hindi naman mawawala respeto ko kay Paolo Bediones. Magaling pa rin siya journalist. Natamaan lang talaga siya ng hindi inaaasahan :)
- via eldehbrazo on Twitter

SONA 2014 livestream now available

The livestreaming for the 5th State of the Nation Address (SONA 2014) of Philippine President Benigno Aquino III has finally began as of the moment today, July 28, 2014. It stated at exactly 4:00 PM to respect the Philippine Standard Time.


Watch the livestreaming below:



The #SONA2014 is also simultaneously broadcasted on various TV station in the country, including ABS-CBN, GMA-7, and TV5.

#SONA2014 highlights:

- Debt-To-GDP Ratio decreased
- 12,184 km road have been established, repaired and widened
- Clark Green City to be pushed through
- P3.5-B rehabilitation plan for Zamboanga after the military-MILF conflict
- P3.5-B has been released for Bohol and Cebu rehabilitation after the magnitude 7.1 earthquake in October
- 221,897 jobs generated after the devastation of Super Typhoon Yolanda
- More Arm Forces of the Philippines (AFP) modernization project updates to catch up
- P5.17-B Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) budget allocation for Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM).
- P2.606-T national budget to be served at the congress

Full leaked video of Paolo Bediones scandal deeply searched by netizens; photos spread online

The netizens worldwide are now in frenzy in finding for the confirmed full video scandal of famous TV personality Paolo Bediones. Alongside the private video, is the spreading of various screenshots online.

The video, which was erupted around the web on July 27, 2014, is now gaining exaggerated attention among the curious ones.

It is so shocking to think that Bediones is a wholesome celebrity, and in fact he belongs to a respected news department of TV5, also known as News 5.

The leaked scandalous video by the involve involved the 40-year-old TV host and an alleged China Roces, a model and also an actress who happens to be Bediones' "close friend," wherein they had their pleasure taping a sexual act.

Here is a photo taken from the video:


Meanwhile, TV5 stands and show its full support for the TV host despite the latest controversy he faced. In a statement, the network said that the video is a private matter and it has no desire to intrude with the controversy.

Bediones has yet to comment about the controversy.

Lyca Gairanod is 'The Voice Kids PH' first grand champion (Video)

Lyca Gairanod of Team Sarah Geronimo has just won the recently concluded "The Voice Kids Philippines." She is the first ever grand winner of the Philippine version of hit Dutch singing competition.


The grand finals of the show was held at the Newport Performing Arts Theater of Resorts World Manila on July 27, 2014. Hundreds of fans and spectators flocked to the popular venue to support their favorite kiddie artists.

The 9-year-old "Little Superstar" hailed in Tanza, Cavite just bested all other 3 grand finalists, namely, Juan Karlos Labajo of Team Bamboo Mañalac, Darlene Vibares of Team Lea Salonga, and Darren Espanto of Team Sarah Geronimo. She got the highest percentage of votes, making her victory at the top-rating voice competition.

Here is the official ranking of artists based on the final percentage breakdown of votes:
  1. Lyca Gairanod
  2. Darren Espanto
  3. Juan Karlos Labajo
  4. Darlene Vibares
Lyca's triumph granted her bigtime prizes. These include a home appliance showcase, a musical instrument showcase, a 1-year recording contract from MCA Universal, a house and lot, and a staggering P1-M worth of trust fund.

What made these prizes more special is that Lyca came from an indigent family. So, these help a lot for them to live a better and colorful life.

Indeed, the "Cinderella story" never gets old. Congrats, and all glory for Lyca!

Meanwhile, watch Lyca's winning moment and her winning performance below.



Also catch Lyca singing "Basang-Basa Sa Ulan" together with her idol, the forever popular Aegis band:

China Roces: The woman on Paolo Bediones video scandal? (Photos, profile, background)

The girl behind the viral video scandal of TV host Paolo Bediones was reportedly identified as China Roces, a freelance model and TV starlet.

Roces' profile and background

According to the model's website which we could find at www.chinaroces.com, she is a 22 years old stunner, and currently living in from Pasig City. However her name China Roces is just a screen name.

Roces has been featured recently on popular men's magazine FHM via "100% Hottie". In her interview, she revealed that she was supposed to be part of the girl group called Street Beauties. She also revealed that her screen name was taken on a famous street in Metro Manila, probably Chino Roces avenue in Makati City.

Why is she being linked to Paolo Bediones?

Some rumors suggest that China and Paolo are believed to be close friends. To add a proof, we discovered a Facebook post containing a photo collage of her together with the TV5 host at a certain gathering. The said post was captioned, "Congrats to our fren Paolo Bediones awarded as "Man Who Matter" at People Asia Awards night." It was posted last June 25, 2014.
Catch it below




However, there's still no confirmation on Roces' camp if she is really the girl on Paolo Bediones scandal.

With her name at the spotlight as of the moment, China might be dragged drastically in the world of controversies.

Anyway, let's take another look of this newest woman of the hour:


(Photo credit to Facebook.com)

Update: As of July 28, 2014

China Roces finally spoken-up on Mo Twister's radio show on Magic 89.9. According to her, she was not the girl on the scandalous video.

Also on her Twitter account, she posted,"89.9 radio interview 7:00am by Dj Mo twister..para magising un iba s katotohanan na "That's Not Me!!."

Widget